
Ok well, at least I did try in the past with my personal blog but somehow it just died on me in the end...
Anyway, this blog serves the purpose of understanding, discussing and analyzing the issues concerning publications and designs. It also aims to educate the readers and also to share what I have learnt. I will use theories and also example to apply and relate and hopefully after reading my blog the readers will have a better understanding in intepreting design and texts.
The readers I'm mainly targeting will be teenagers and young adults. But also whoever that has an interest in issues in publications and designs.
So let's get it rolling! :)
and I will try to love blogging in a professional way. ;)
Anyway, this blog serves the purpose of understanding, discussing and analyzing the issues concerning publications and designs. It also aims to educate the readers and also to share what I have learnt. I will use theories and also example to apply and relate and hopefully after reading my blog the readers will have a better understanding in intepreting design and texts.
The readers I'm mainly targeting will be teenagers and young adults. But also whoever that has an interest in issues in publications and designs.
So let's get it rolling! :)
and I will try to love blogging in a professional way. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment